In addition to the Senior Advisors, our Minnesota based team consists of Engineers, MBAs and professionals from blue chip aerospace firms like Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, GE Aviation and Aerojet Rocketdyne, to name a few. Complementary functional experiences and our rigorous frameworks allow us to apply inter-disciplinary skill sets (Strategy, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, Data Analytics, Software Engineering) to our client engagements as necessary.
Founder & Managing Director
- President & CEO of Mooney International
- Vice President of ICF Aviation Advisory
- Procurement Executive, General Manager, Chief Engineer, Plant Manager for Pratt & Whitney
PhD in Aerospace & Applied Math from University of Cambridge
-10 years of Quality, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Experience at Pratt & Whitney
B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Certified Quality Engineer, ASQ
M.B.A. from the University of New Hampshire- Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics
- 11 years in aerospace with 9 years in aerospace consulting
- PHISHA LLC, Bombardier, Dubai Aerospace Enterprise, Purdue Research
BS in Aerospace from Purdue University
MS in Aerospace from Purdue University
B.S. in Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering from Purdue University - West Lafayette
- Two decades working in manufacturing and aftermarket sectors alongside both multimillion dollar companies and Department of Defense
- Specializing in quality systems management
B.S. in Professional Aeronautics from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
B.S. in Computer Science from Fordham University
B.S. in Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
B.S. in Industrial & Systems Engineering from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
B.S. in Applied and Computational Mathematics from South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Pursuing a Masters in Data Science at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Pursing a B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
B.A. in Theatre from St. Cloud State University
Pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain
- 25+ years in Supply Chain, Negotiations, Contracts
- Procurement Executive for Boeing, Partnership for Success
- M&A, Raw Material, Machined Parts, Composites
BASc from Central Wash University
MBA from City University of Seattle
ERP and PLM systems
- 40+ years of experience in Engineering and Data Management in a wide range of Engineering and IT disciplines
- Senior Fellow in Product Lifecycle and Data Management
BS in Mechanical Engineering Science from The University of Salford
PhD in Computational Fluid Dynamics from The University of Salford
MS in Business from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - The Lally School of Management and Technology
Operations Research and Data Analytics
- Associate Professor and Associate Department Head at the University of Massachusetts Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Consultant in automotive and aerospace industries. General Moters, Pratt & Whitney, and Advisory Aerospace
BS (University of Seville, 1993)
MS (Northwestern University, 1994)
PhD in Operations Research (Northwestern University, 1997)
Data Analytics and Software
- Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota in the Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
- 20 years of experience in Scientist / Researcher positions in various companies including United Health Care Group where he applied Artificial Intelligence for fraud detection. Teaches data analytics, machine learning and industrial engineering. Expert programmer in C#, Python, Julia and various other languages used in data analytics.
BS in Industrial Engineering (Purdue University)
MS in Operations Research (Georgia Institute of Technology)
PhD in Computer Science (University of Minnesota, 2006)
- 30+ years experience in aerospace, CEO, COO
- M&A, Aircraft Engines, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Strategic Planning, International Contract Negotiations
- Cenco, Pratt & Whitney, Safran Engine Services
University of Minnesota
- John served as Vice President of Aircraft Materials and Structures for Boeing Commercial Airplanes’. Retired from the Boeing Company in November 2017
- Served on the Boards of Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing (CAM) and Daher North America
- Currently the Chairman of the Board for STS Metals.
- John is serving as a Trustee for the Washington State University Foundation.
BS in civil engineering from Washington State University.
- CEO of Lexington Advisors LLC
- Most recently, Larry was the CFO of Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., where he was instrumental in raising more than $200 million in financing, growing annual revenues to over $200 million and achieving a market capitalization of over $1 Billion
- CFO of Cray Computers, Cima NanoTech, Inc., and PLATO Learning, Inc.
University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- CEO & Board member of Norsk Titanium
- President of Aerojet Rocketdyne
- President of Military Engines for Pratt & Whitney
- Owner and board member of Boley Tool & Machine Works.
BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame
Master's in Management and Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Computer Science & Engineering Professor at the University of Minnesota
- Co-Founder and CTO of Truro Analytics
- Chief Scientist of QCRI
- Chief Scientist of Qatar Computing Research Institute
- Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Ninja Metrics
Bachelors in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Masters in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley
Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley
- President of Aerospace for Rolls Royce
- President and CEO of International Aero Engines (IAE)
- Chairman of Flowcastings Ltd, AVS-SYS Ltd, and Bowman Power Group.
Mark has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and is a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.